National BBQ Week Inspiration
It's National BBQ Week this week, so we have some tasty recipes for you to try at home.
These have been tried and tested by our owner and his family, and they can confirm they're absolutely delicious and super simple to make!
MARINATED LEG OF LAMB
- Butterfly your leg of lamb (or ask your butcher to do this for you) and you may want to cut into two to three manageable pieces
- Rub generously in oil, finely diced fresh garden herbs, garlic, mint & lemon
- Pop on a hot BBQ for around 15 minutes per side (for a medium cook), but keep turning so it doesn't burn
- Rest well, then serve with a fresh salad, new potatoes and Ruby & White mint jelly
- Rub the chicken thighs in a generous mix of sweet chilli sauce, lemon juice, finely chopped garlic, thyme, and chilli flakes if you like spice!
- Cook on each side for approximately 10-15 minutes, depending on the heat of your BBQ. Check the juices run clear before serving
- EAT & ENJOY! Add some fresh bread, salad or grilled veggies to round out your meal